Miracles Are Happening Website
A non-profit website featuring user-generated content submission and management, user author profiles, an integrated forum and more.
About The Client
Miracles Are Happening is a all-inclusive non-profit devoted to the sharing of miracles.
Miracles hired Webzio to be build a magazine-style, community-based website focused on user content. The website has a number of advanced features, including:
- A user-generated content management system that allows users to share miracles stories as themselves or anonymously. Administrators can mange all submissions while users retain full control and ownership of their stories.
- An events management system that provides event listings, online ticket sales, ticketing and attendee checkins.
- A donation management system that allows users to make and manage single and automatically recurring donations online, complete with analytics and reports for administrators.
- Integration with discourse.org (forum software) so forum topics are automatically created for each story. Additionally, Discourse replaces the traditional blog-style comments with comments pulled from the associated topic.
- Volunteer application system
- Integration with teamwork.com project management system
- Interactive wireframe mockups
- Custom graphic design
- Logo design
- Business card design
- WordPress theme development
- User-submitted content and user-submitted content management system
- ‘Sparks’ custom post type
- Events calendar and event ticket sales and ticket management system
- One-time and recurring donations system
- Lead capture software configuration (exit-intent forms)
- discourse.org forum theme customization