An ecommerce website build to sell software as a digital download.
Webzio took my old website and made three important changes:
1. Switched it to Wordpress which allowed me to seamlessly update and add pages myself with no coding required
2. Made it responsive, which Google now requires of all sites (and now penalizes websites that are not responsive, FYI)
3. Created a much cleaner, easier to read, and more professional look.
It's rare to come across a web team that is equally strong in both functionality and aesthetics. Holden (the owner of Webzio) in particular was very easy to work with. He took my specific requests into account, while also gently guiding me down the right paths. A+ experience overall.
About The Client
Syntorial is the ultimate synthesizer tutorial system for Mac, PC and iOS that teaches musicians and sound designers how to program synth patches by ear. Syntorial has received top reviews by Electronic Musician, Keyboard and Music Tech magazines.
Joe Hanely, the creator of Syntorial, received a notice from Google in early 2015 that his old website was not mobile-friendly and would therefore be demoted in mobile search.
Joe hired Webzio to quickly redesign his website to make it responsive and mobile-friendly before Google’s Mobilegeddon algorithm update in April, 2015. The result: perfect mobile-friendliness, a more modern and clean design, and undisturbed top search engine rankings.
- Interactive wireframe mockups
- Custom graphic design
- WordPress theme development